During a stay on the estate, the following activities are also offered:
- Private lunches and dinners can be booked, table service or buffet;
- Guided tours of the estate’s own oil mill with a full explanation of the extra virgin olive oil production process, including a visit to the bottling and packing area;
- Enjoy the olive harvest, pick your own olives and follow the milling
you will be presented with a bottle of a very genuine oil made by yourself (late September / December).
- Tastings of the different extra virgin olive oils milled from the estate’s olive groves, an expert oil taster will guide guests through the range of extra virgin and citrus oils; the table olives and vegetable patés can also be enjoyed;
- A walk in the countryside, a trip in the jeep or even on horseback to see the olive harvest or other farm activity according to the season: pruning of the olive trees, wheat or sunflower harvest, tomato gathering etc.);
- A visit to the farm shop to purchase products;
- Courses in cookery, painting, photography, ceramics & yoga arranged with advanced notice, as well as other classes that require quiet, undisturbed surroundings;
- The farm’s staff will assist guests in booking trips on sailing boats, dinner in local restaurants as well as visits to producers of other gastronomic delicacies.
The estate also offers a large space (100mq) within the same building in which meetings, conventions and seminars can be organized.
Feel free to visit our website to get the true feeling of the Estate.
For bookings, availability or any further information on the company, our production and history, please contact us.
Some reviews from our guests:
“Marina you have created a magical space. You are so generous, fun , hostess and extraordinaire.” Annette Coffin, CANADA
“L’azienda Colonna, là où les poissons chantent, les arbres dansent et le ciel murmure”.
Et aussi… le paradis des clients ! Merci pour ce plein d’inspiration G.M.NUTI
“It is difficult to leave a place that feels like home. In addition to the natural beauty Marina and her staff treated us with great care and kindness”. Mary Diorio
“Una splendida ospitalità in un luogo magico e incantevole. Grazie marina per quello che fai per questo territorio e il Molise”. Alberto Grimelli
“Ti ringrazio con tutto il cuore per l’opportunità che mi hai offerto nel trascorrere questi pochi ma intensi giorni di felicità”. Roberta Rosati
“Il Molise esiste… ! E la dimora di Marina, è uno scoprire di colori, fragranze e atmosfera unica, un regalo di Natale formidabile!” Silvia Lunardo